Eliezer B. Salazar is a born-again Christian, a husband and a father.
This blog was born back in November 2009 moved by the lack of teaching of truth from the Scriptures and the lack of exposing of error in and outside of the Church.
From studies through the 1689 Confession of Faith in English and Spanish, study on the doctrine of salvation, an exposition of Proverbs 19, an exposition of the Lord’s Prayer, studies on eschatology (end times), study on Church history, street preaching videos, and much, much more, God has graced this humble little blog with a large variety and amount of solid, Biblical material.
At Truth War Today we seek the benefit of two classes of people:
- Believers: to be equipped to defend, love, and grow in the faith.
- Unbelievers (non-Christians): to hear the good news that Christ alone saves.
In the growth the Lord has graciously provided to this blog, great brothers in Christ have contributed to this blog in the past and in the present. Among them are Fernando, Julio, Samuel, Chris, and David.
The following is taken from Tim Challies’ blog. No need to “reinvent the wheel.”
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
- Christian – I affirm that Jesus is my Saviour.
- Protestant – I affirm the five “solas” of the Reformation.
- Calvinism – I affirm the doctrines of grace, principles known to some as Calvinism.
- New Covenant Theology – I affirm the truth that Jesus is the new mediator of the New Covenant, which replaced the obsolete Old Covenant entirely. The sanctification of believers is not mediated by Moses, but by Christ.
- Evangelical – I believe the gospel (which is the original and truest meaning of “evangelical”).
- Unfinished – Though I find great beauty in traditional Protestantism, I realize that in some areas traditions may not be fully Scriptural. Where that is the case I am eager to change as the Spirit convicts me through the Word.
~~ To God Alone Be The Glory ~~
“A lie travels round the world, while Truth is putting on her boots.” – Charles Haddon Spurgeon